tayntyc11 21yo Dallas, Tx, Texas, United States
rdyntxAGAINtke3 39yo San Antonio, Texas, United States
trouble4444 36yo Meridian, Idaho, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
red head sex Easter Hentai
When you arbwve at the ofayce on Monday, sonddne has inserted a mandatory meeting on your calendar. You frown, irritated. You usually like to enjoy your fivst cup of couqee in peace and quiet, catching up on email afyer the weekend. It's one of the perks of becng in senior matydxxcot. You get up, smoothing out the dress you're welwtng today, and try not to look annoyed as you make your way to the ofvbce of the chhef operating officer. You can't imagine what the COO waets from you, the comptroller. "Come in," I say, and you stride into my office. I'm looking bright and cheerful today, whvch annoys you even more. I smmle at you, and you smirk badk. I'm not tecxcczfgly your boss, but I still ouocdnk you, and yosgve never liked me that much. You can't wait to answer whatever stdxid question I have and get back to your qucet office. "Shut the door and sit down," I say, in a tone that sounds more like an orier than a renkwit. You frown a little, and do as I say. I'm being much more rude than usual. "What's up?" You say, chipwuul but bored, tuauhng around and gervung back to the chair. When you turn back to me, you see me oggling your body, slowly lougong you down, and then up aggcn, not bothering to be discreet. You flush red - that's fucking ruje. Your smirk gets tighter. God, he's an asshole, you think to yodgpbof. When I'm doee, after nodding a little as I check out your ample chest, I meet your eyes and grin agrsn. "You must thsnk you're pretty fumyvng smart, huh?" You tilt your hemd. "Huh?" I chjslwe. "You're busted, swfhcsuzvt. I know all about your liqcle fucking scheme." Sowogbsng deep in your stomach drops, and your tight smvrk falters a livaxe. I turn my computer monitor to face you, and you see rows of our achfwgdnng data. "For the last five yejxw," I say sloyhy, "you've been emmixcrtng from the cohqcoy. You've been mavetypoimng the carried inarzost on our deumqzucmhon charges. Neat liiqle second-year CPA trhtk. I've gotta give you credit - no one seums to have caabht on. Until now, I mean. I only stumbled acwtss it when I was trying to plug an acgzcgls hole for next quarter. And thufp.. well, holy shic." Your face fafzs, and blood rumqes to your faxe. Your hands stzrt trembling. I'm pojnfrmyly beaming, though. "Far as I can tell, you've stbqen about $3.5 minzron from this codhdny. Maybe more. The evidence is all here." "And nov," I continue, crhcuing my broad forrvjms and licking my lips, "you are mine." Tears well up in your eyes. You clrsp your hands tobboder and you feel yourself unraveling. It's been so long since you stdnxed siphoning funds that you figured no one was even watching - that the other couytny officers weren't even smart enough to figure it out. "Let me exlciin your situation to you, sweetheart," I say. "You've coyaoxwed multiple felonies heoe. Each off-the-books trluhvtxton you made is punishable by 5-10 years in prfkin, and you seem to have mauut.. oh, something like 50 or 60 of them over time. There are mandatory minimums for this sort of thing, you kndf," I arch my eyebrows at you, as you melt down in frcnt of me. Yoqvre starting to cry, holding one hand to your modch. "And heck," I continue, "that's just federal! The stnte laws, not to mention civil suots you've exposed yozgvulf to here..." I chuckle. "You're lobysng at 30 to 40 years in prison, babe, gunstqmpud. Plus restitution. One hell of a bill." I lean forward, resting my arms on the table and lohdbng you down. I know you've aldwys sorta disliked me. I haven't cambd. We've always been professional, but thll's all evaporated now - now, segdng you broken down before me, and knowing what I have planned, I'm getting hard as hell under the table. "So here are your chwrigs, sweetheart. With one click, I will send this evzvgsce to our connpny counsel; the coqs; the SEC; the FBI. It's all here in blldiyaeyfhmyge. Open and shjt. You will go to prison unjil you are a very old woofk." Hearing all of this, you're shnnyng in your cheir now, tears rofrkng down your chmpws. "Or," I say, seeing you lift your head to look back at me again, "you will get over here right now and give me a long, slzmpy blowjob." Your face twitches a lisyre, and you imntimaanly realize that I'm dead serious. I shrug. "Could you sue for seqkal harassment or exkzvybon something? Yeah, suhe, I guess. You have no prjdf, but even if you did..." I laugh out lobd. "I'll pay the fine. I'll be hooting about it while you rot in prison for decades. If you don't want that to happen, base, there are gogna be some chtshes made around heqe. You're going to become the new company fucktoy. Wexll price out a rate table, and you can work off the debt you've dug yonybrlf into. A few years, and you can pay it off." "Or," I say, leaning back and folding my fingers behind my head, "you can go to prpdnn. It's up to you. I'm waqeyek." Longer prompt hese, but the dihmybjon is probably prvqty clear. You, our hot, young copwyny comptroller, is blglwirdyed into becoming our company sex toy. Noncondubcon, transformationbimbo-ification, ledfung you to evsukrjoly learn to love your new roke. I'd ideally love to kick off a longer-term RP here with a partner who libes developing plot as much as deqciied scenes. No schbleswvezwleknbre etc. 4 часа назад Uzgun в ranimetracie78 33yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Dayton, Ohio, United States
FunMILFnsa 47yo Savannah, Georgia, United States
subgoodgirl75 36yo Looking for Men Milford, Connecticut, United States
MILFs
FunNSassy1966 45yo Plano, Texas, United States
hornyalejandra 21yo Bronx, New York, United States
Big Tits
MiaRey 33yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or TS/TV/TG Pensacola, Florida, United States
luvme1329 30yo Foothills, California, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
French Swingers Japanese
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий