brownfoxB 41yo Oakland, California, United States
sexyyogi1969 43yo Vanceboro, North Carolina, United States
rosy1996 34yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States
Fact Checker: Biden’s strange claim of knowing ‘an awful lot’ of Somali cab drivers in Delaware
“Somalis have made my city of Wilmington, Del. [their home] on a smaller scale. There is a very identifiable Somali community. I might add if you come to the train station with me you’ll notice I have great relationships with them because there’s an awful lot driving cabs and are friends of mine. For real. I’m not being solicitous. I’m being serious.”Read full article >>
more on Geo altCom
aghub 49yo Sacramento, California, United States
thatroni 30yo Dekalb, Illinois, United States
simplyrose63 48yo Looking for Men or Women Sacramento, California, United States
jhaye156 22yo Everett, Washington, United States
coitusreservatus 28yo Looking for Men San Francisco, California, United States
sexyamber520 21yo Looking for Men or Women Wichita, Kansas, United States
ravenwillsubmit 38yo Looking for Men Denham Springs, Louisiana, United States
hardnipplesX2 28yo Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
christy69696 19yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (2 women) Kent, Washington, United States
mistressmlel 36yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG New York City, New York, United States
nadinefun 38yo Seattle, Washington, United States
mmee60 45yo Lihue, Hawaii, United States
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий