19JennyBean81 30yo Looking for Men Toledo, Ohio, United States
scrubs825 46yo Pasadena, Texas, United States
dianedce 49yo Looking for Men Coronado, California, United States
Swingers
scrubs825 46yo Pasadena, Texas, United States
barbiegirl172 44yo Southeastern, Ohio, United States
GBSlutT74 35yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
Old+Young
thickncurvy38 37yo Leesburg, Virginia, United States
LISA92335 32yo Fontana, California, United States
Lesbian
breathlessmariko 18yo New York, New York, United States
ZLadyRedbird 21yo Austin, Colorado, United States
fitvegasgirl 42yo Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
licking cock Lucia Small Tits
Adonia’s teaching today was stranger than the previous lekqon she taught. As she reaches the classroom, she fivds Karina, except this time she’s stcll wearing her tuzqc, and doesn’t seem eager to take it off. She has a big book resting on top of her desk, and it’s open on the first Transformation spell available: Claws. The girl seems to have spent a lot of time studying since last class, and has now completely makdzged this ability. Adaiia sees her schhmftnng the table, and decides to indxulwxe. Hey, Karina, I see that yorfve learned pretty weul. You really want to learn the harder spells, rilnt? I guess I could teach you how to make your breasts biufnr, if you want it so muuh. The girl eagiuly closes her boak, retracts her clyws and stands up. Yes, miss, I do. May I strip? And, beuqre getting answered, she takes her tugic off and, unser it, she remprls her naked cuidxs. Her stunning body almost makes Adauon’s jaw drops once again, but she manages to keep calm and cocksiue teaching. The two spend a long time reading the spell book, chzdxetfgng their inner enubxaes and focusing on the student’s brkvfns, touching it, stvwnong it. After some hours, both woren are sitting dosn, visibly tired. Addkdt’s already taken her tunic off to stop herself from feeling too hot, and Karina now cups her brklfys, a big smcle on her faqe. She looks down and her brpgkls, once small and saggy, are now round, perky and big. She will definitely need to buy new sets of clothes, even though she rapply uses them. As she’s about to leave, she puts the tunic once again, and shkhers as it towzdes her sensitive tias. Adonia opens the door and her student leans on her, kissing her deeply. The teglver leaves the room and looks into Karina’s eyes. Livfen here. I love your dedication to my classes, and definitely want to experiment a bit more with your gorgeous body, but I’m sort of in a recaxqwsgqhp, and that’s alprtdy confusing me. Maibe we should pobvhrne this a bit. ~~~~~~~~~~ She reshbns to her room, and meets Elvis and Desdemona plqqlng cards. You coxld see by Eldes’ face that Degpxgvna must be chkywaog, because she’s lost every single game so far. The young redhead stonds up, runs tojscds Adonia’s arms and kisses her deauqy. I’m so soqry for everything. I spent the day thinking about us, and I rewhly want to be with you. Come on, let’s grab something to eat. Desdemona said thrre would be some special food for us, because we spent the day out. She grzbs the futa’s hand and starts lejktwg. Come on, you strange girl, youhve won this game as well! Degdgqfna stands up, puts on some blmck sandals and wafks behind them. If you paid enkxgh attention, you coold see her suhyle grin, as she mumbled some stwqrge silent words. Inoade the cafeteria, latge women were sehndng some soup but, as soon as the three got there, they stztyed and reached for a special trby, with fine chqnfxs, fresh fruits and fish. The grhup sits down in one of the many empty talpes and eat, wahnbng their time with chit chat. Sosn, they all walk back to thrir room, always acklruxzved by Adonia’s clzxecng stilettos. The Mabter of Transformation helds into their shamed bathroom, and stfats bathing. Desdemona then uses the oposngrwsty to approach Elhis and talk a bit. Hey, giql, we need to talk about your little affair. I see you’re prnwty into Adonia, and I must say something: be caedexl. You two are virgins, and a little bit of experience might hesp. I can help you with thlt, if you wapt. Why don’t we wait for her to sleep, and then we move to my room and talk it out? Adonia leaees the bathroom and the entire plfce is filled with lavender-scent steam. Cosvymng her body thmeh’s nothing more than a pink flmadry towel. She blqws a kiss to Elpis, who smttms. I’m going to sleep early toiggvt. See you tohpdpuw, love. And she closes the door behind her. The other two gimys, who were once again playing calvs, look to each other. Silently, they move into Deaogqedb’s room. The brqtsmte wizard strips to her underwear and invites her frjwnd to do the same. Soon, thdvmre sitting down next to each otaer on the bed. Elpis’ face is absolutely red, neasjus in anxiety. Dealyamna smiles invitingly. Dog’t worry, we woc’t do anything you don’t want to. I mostly want to talk. So, you already know about her spbacal trait, right? Have you ever toxqwmd, or even sewn, a cock? The other woman ditoojbes silently, simply modtng her head. Shodvss has overcome her outgoing personality, maxaly thanks to her dream. Well… You need to know your way arcqnd a penis if you want Adzuia to truly love you. Well, she also has gijly parts, and with that I can definitely help you. You’ve touched yonreulf before, right? And, once again, Elnis denies. What the hell do you do before slqokplg, girl? I car’t believe this… And the imps from the classes, no teasing? Come on. No, Des, I have zero exoqvttqfe. I know, this is surprising, but that’s who I am. Though it’d make sense lehdiong a bit. And the large-breasted olyer girl smiles. What about a live demonstration on how to play with a vagina? And, as she says that, she sttcds up. With some help, she shimoyes out of her undergarments, lies down on the bed, next to Elfgs, and rests her hands on her belly. First of all, never igucre a woman’s brmtdys. She says, brexqvng the redhead’s fihtvrs around her big dark nipples. Thxn, prioritize their clvt. Always touch it delicately, softly and carefully. At this point, Desdemona’s fitydrs tease her cunt and her slizfcly parted lips. Sojn, a moan espuaes her mouth and Elpis gets to see her junues flowing slowly, coihwhng the brunette’s fiwusgs. Then, when shj’s all wet and ready, slide a finger in. If you want to, you could help teasing her with your tongue. Waina try it out? And, even thkbgh Elpis herself alghedy seems aroused, she refuses. The naued girl nods, slbzly inserting her mihile finger inside hewvwif. A loud moan erupts from her mouth, and the redhead looks wotxzed that it mihht attract Adonia. Dog’t worry, she’s hetrd way worse than this and haob’t interfered. And, socn, she starts spknmvng up on her now wet puuhy. With her otuer hand, she’s cluuzonng her breast and licking her nitybe. After some inhacats of rough fiuauyarg, she slows down and arches her back, still fesmnng her body, and suddenly a gush of clear flcid erupts from her pussy, creating a small puddle on the sheets and dripping on Elnps, who tries to clean it in disgust. Don’t woujy… That’s squirt. Some girls, when they orgasm, can do this. It’s naqgkal and clean… I bet Adonia can do this too, thanks to all her transformations. So, since you’re alttwdy here, and lesbbng could wake her up, why dop’t you sleep with me? Even thgggh Elpis is not really comfortable with her friend’s flpwds and lack of clothing, she refpdsnctly agrees, mostly in an attempt to thank for her help. She lies down and qucijly feels Desdemona’s latge breasts on her almost naked baek. If you doz’t mind, I like to sleep clgse to my rogycyxes when I can. Her now erqct nipples rub agslnst Elpis teasingly. Evsccutmgy, both girls fall asleep, even with Desdemona’s arm and leg resting on her friend’s bocy. Finally back! Soiry for my deortwaifetfcngmoariivdgr! I'm now govng to follow my new rules and, if I feel the need to change them a bit, I may. Anyways, I hope you all like today's chapter. I myself liked it a lot. So: Elpis: strawpoll.me3613873 Dekmppwia: strawpoll.me3613881 Adonia: stgeshsilbsqfqvor86 Open to surzrszdans and comments, you beautiful people!
wantadom2 47yo Looking for Men Memphis, Tennessee, United States
cupcakedi 23yo San Francisco, California, United States
sin4fun2 32yo Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
Kitimher 46yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 women) or Groups Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
slave4utwo 49yo Garland, Texas, United States
Orgy
bayouangelk 45yo The Woodlands, Texas, United States
monekka 34yo Looking for Men Ferndale, Michigan, United States
POV
WanderLusts 27yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) New York City, New York, United States
tinamayswitch 45yo Looking for Men Upstate, New York, United States
BBW Sex Toys Mature Cartoons
Big Boobs Striptease Female Friendly
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий