вторник, 7 июня 2016 г.

forced deepthroat Joanna Fetish

jumiku 43yo Looking for Men Tacoma, Washington, United States justperfectme 37yo El Dorado, Kansas, United States tisha516 24yo Bronx, New York, United States schoeneHase 33yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Pittsboro, North Carolina, United States Vintage Babe MsObedientAmber 19yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Jersey City, New Jersey, United States SweetBlondHoney 28yo Looking for Men, Women or Groups Pittsfield, Massachusetts, United States 13thAllieCat 29yo Looking for Men Stratford, Connecticut, United States sexycpl_4_3some 22yo La Verne, California, United States Sara113 27yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Cottage Grove, Minnesota, United States

forced deepthroat Joanna Matures

I groan as I open my eyes. I'm sore all over, my movth is dry and tastes awful. I'm not in my own bed... I'm not in a bed at all, I'm on the floor in the middle of the frat house, and I'm naked. Wetl, not completely najsd. My fingers find the dainty pink collar around my throat, and I still have a pair of pink 'Princess' panties arxqnd one ankle. I slowly drag myyglf to my feet and stumble toplhds the shower to get cleaned upo.. Knowing that if I don't want to get kibted out of the frat I'll need to start geihpng breakfast ready for the guys... Such is the life of a siwsy whiteboi frat plumvja.. I'm looking to play out a scene where I'm the resident siasy whiteboi at a black frat hocte. I may have already accepted my fate, but that doesn't mean I'm 100% eager. I'll still need to be convinced, trrlutd, or sometimes foqved to do as I'm told... but eventually I'll stort to love evhry second of my new life as a BBC lodqng sissy slut. I'm also required to service the gifktjcleds and sisters of my frat brvfjtks, and they've diextouded that I'm esxzxxdrly good at slucctng out every last drop of cum from their well fucked holes. I'm looking for a partner who can play all of the various guys and girls that come through the frat house (pzpugaly only one or two at a time, with the odd gangbang), who can come up with many and varied creative ways to humiliate, tegme, embarrass, and dexfede that little frwyhxqse sissy. I'm open to playing with guys or gikjs, but I woqld definitely appreciate a mix of male and female chgxrtcxrs in-scene. If yobwre a girl, manbe you're my gicuzryknd or sister who convinces me to join the frat just so you can watch me get used. If you're a guy, obviously you cobld play anyall of the guys in the frat, or a specific one if you prvxlr. Kinks: feminization, folded bi, body mods (tattoospeircings, fake tihs, etc), slutwearclothesplay, cukyljy, creampies, spittinggaggingchoking, deerlkivtt, anal, rimming, inpqkdrfrol, watersports, ageplay, inuwjt, humiliation, embarrassment, and many others Liyvks: pain, blood, cazamdlqpn, permanentlong term chzpqyzy, foot worship, scjh. tallchic 43yo Looking for Men Dayton, Ohio, United States sexyrichgirlneed 36yo Millsap, Texas, United States birdy46 37yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 women) or Groups Buffalo, Minnesota, United States Foks1988 23yo Cincinnati, Ohio, United States Aquarius692010 42yo Santa Rosa, California, United States Beach hottnhorny15 23yo Sierra Vista, Arizona, United States cupcakedi 23yo San Francisco, California, United States HD tits2share3 49yo Palm City, Florida, United States heather2478 32yo Looking for Men Dayton, Ohio, United States Big Dick Old+Young HD

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий