четверг, 9 июня 2016 г.

Tiger Woods pulls out of US Open: 'I'm making progress but I'm not ready'

prettynpink4u2f 38yo Somewhere In Ct, Connecticut, United States ravenwillsubmit 38yo Looking for Men Denham Springs, Louisiana, United States lovinlivinmylife 40yo The Beach, Virginia, United States hotandhornymrb 45yo Wesley Chapel, Florida, United States

Tiger Woods pulls out of US Open: 'I'm making progress but I'm not ready'

The former world No 1 has not played competitively since finishing joint 10th in the Wyndham Championship in August last year, after which he underwent two back operations in six weeks. more on Geo altCom cpl4xxfun3 32yo Columbus, Indiana, United States funforus2905 44yo Peoria, Arizona, United States icemelzena 25yo Tucson, Arizona, United States girlshavefuntoo 28yo Mesa, Arizona, United States GretaMaria 29yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Tucson, Arizona, United States TANDAM19 30yo Mckinney, Texas, United States Darlene100 34yo New York City, New York, United States DadyszGirl 18yo Salinas, California, United States brownfoxB 41yo Oakland, California, United States MartiBD 47yo Sacramento, California, United States Knavish22 21yo Caldwell, Idaho, United States JnE09 19yo London, Ohio, United States

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий